Last Update vor 5 Monaten
The Machine learning test evaluates a candidate’s knowledge and conceptual understanding of ML algorithms, applications, and the knowledge of when to use what, for effective deployment for data science applications. The test helps you identify candidates who have experience using Python.
The results of this test is given bands of score ranges. The precise TruScore or Percentile won’t be displayed because the Merreo skill tests must be viewed as qualification tests rather than competitive tests.
- Hard Skills
What does this section measure?
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts and methods
- Algorithm selection for application
- Understanding of Best practices
Where to use this test?
The ultimate goal for this test is to assess the knowledge of Machine Learning concepts. So relevant for a lot of roles involving ML.
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Product Management
- Machine Learning Development
For best results, use this test along with basic cognitive tests like the abstract reasoning test. Please use our data-driven pre-sets for best results.
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- ML Types
- ML Applications and Scenarios
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Multiple Answer Questions