Last Update há 5 meses
The FIGMA test evaluates candidates' knowledge of the features and concepts for effectively creating Design files, wireframes and prototypes. The test helps you identify candidates who have experience using FIGMA.
The results of this test is given bands of score ranges. The precise TruScore or Percentile won’t be displayed because the Merreo skill tests must be viewed as qualification tests rather than competitive tests.
What does this test measure?
- Fundamental concepts of the FIGMA tool
- Knowledge of building interactive prototypes
- Rudimentary UX principles
Where to use this test?
The ultimate goal for this test is to assess the experience with FIGMA. So relevant for all roles where UI/UX design is involved.
- UX designer
- Product Manager
- UI designer
For best results, use this test along with basic cognitive tests like the abstract reasoning test. Please use our data-driven pre-sets for best results.
- UX Design
- Interactive Prototyping and animations
- Developer Handoff and Integration
- FIGMA Interface
- FIGMA specific features including Collaboration, swap elements and more
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Multiple Answer Questions